Bridgecor LLCWhere Diversity Meets Engineering
We are currently looking for an Area Leader for our Transportation-Construction Management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited insitute
- Minimum 14 years of experience in Construction Management in major road or bridge construction
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing budgets, business planning
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Management experience required
- Excellent stress and time management skills
- TxDOT Pre-Certification for 11.1.1 and 11.2.1 (Preferred)
- Background with managing large complex Department of Transportation Projects
Please provide a project list that includes construction values along with your resume
Transportation Construction Management Area Leader will be responsible for
- The CEI Area Leader is responsible for leading established groups of Engineers and Inspectors in their area
- Oversee all aspects of Personnel Management, Project Management, and Business Development while serving TxDOT.
- Support established teams currently managing programs for a diverse client base in the Metroplex and NE Texas.
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
Best Of Luck!