Bridgecor LLCWhere Diversity Meets Engineering
We are looking for a Project Manager who reports to the Director of Project Management and would be responsible for directing multiple wet pipeline projects and working closely with other business partners to plan, facilitate and complete projects. The successful incumbent will represent the company in communications directly with clients,. In addition, he will be responsible for project budgets and schedules and the quality of project deliverables.
The successful incumbent would be responsible for
- Acting as a primary point of contact with the client for project coordination and communications.
- Reviewing all project deliverables to include drawings, calculations and specifics, and permit applications.
- Demonstrates tactful, mature, and professional demeanor, with exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- Ability to successfully advocate for and forecast proper wet utility project resources (team, materials, time to completion, etc.)
- Understands large diameter storm drain constraints, crane requirements, and shield plus shoring techniques.
- Monitoring and planning project meetings, technical reviews, and progress updates, both with the client and internally.
- Coordinating project(s) schedules, budgets, Gant charts, and other project deliverables.
- Understanding of prevailing wage projects and/or phases and can manage resources accordingly.
- Proven time management and follow-through skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in PVC/SDR35, VCP, C-900, HDPE SD, RCP SD, and Iron Water Materials and Fittings.
- Understands open-cut construction, basic shoring methods, detention basin job site requirements, and street work via job site visits.
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and internal/external teams.
- Ability to read and understand project specifications, soils reports, district and mobilization requirements.
- Can clearly communicate and draft bid revisions to clients, plus articulate change orders to interested parties (PM/GC/Project Owner).
- Any other assignment assigned by the senior management.
- Strong organization, record-keeping, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to adapt to needs of project should it be independent work or working within the team.
- The capability of reading and understanding Civil Plans and understand complex project deliverables via Jobsite visit.
- Ability to understand written procedures, write routine documents, speak clearly, and understand multi-step written and oral instructions in English.
- Must demonstrate good attendance and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management, engineering, technical, or construction preferred.
- Five, or more years of experience in project management with an emphasis on wet pipeline industry projects.