Bridgecor LLCWhere Diversity Meets Engineering
We’re looking for a Product Manager. As key members of the product team, Product Managers work tightly with engineering and design to deliver solutions that drive customer value, align with the Intellum platform product vision, and solve the needs of our customers. You will need to work closely with our customers and client success team to understand our various users, their problems, and their business goals. You will also be responsible for the prioritization and successful delivery of the product development projects you oversee. A successful candidate will be able to deliver solutions that provide value-driven client outcomes.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision.
- Prioritize the product roadmap for your product pod based on alignment with the platform strategy and input from clients and internal teams.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to aid in discovery, research, and decisions.
- Identify client needs, working with end-users to understand their pain points, their business problems, and their ideal outcomes.
- Work with client success and sales stakeholders to prioritize projects that drive the highest client or internal employee impact.
- Partner with the design team to create solutions that are simple, intuitive, and part of the platform design aesthetic.
- Consults with the engineering lead to design technical implementations that are performant, simple, and extensible.
- Ensure the engineering and design teams are able to work efficiently.
- Be accountable for managing and delivering the development projects on your roadmap.
- Ensure quality of solutions through UAT, client review, and internal product reviews.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of SaaS product management or software solutions consulting experience, with a track record of successful product delivery.
- Strong technical competence, ability to establish credibility with engineers and technical clients.
- Passionate about bringing solutions to the table, working in small, fast-paced teams, has a desire to ship, and is comfortable in a growing, changing environment.
- Able to distill complex and ambiguous client input, isolating out the root problem.
- Proficient in data analysis with strong SQL skills.
- Comfortable with a wide range of technologies including APIs, HTML and CSS, Authentication (OAuth, SAML, etc), third-party software integrations, scripting, and more.
- Strong client presence and internal communication skills: in person, via email, and on video calls.
- Impeccable organization, highly detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects in parallel.
- Ability to work across various time zones
- Ability to work in a fluid environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Occasional irregular work hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Extended time viewing a computer monitor
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time