Bridgecor LLCWhere Diversity Meets Engineering
We are looking for Engineering Specialist who will be responsible for functioning as an individual contributor and subject matter expert for electrical systems, processes, and planning. He will be providing electrical engineering expertise toward the design, development, installation, evaluation, startup, verification, maintenance, sustainability, and process optimization of electrical services, systems and equipment.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing troubleshooting and modifications to the automated equipment adhering to Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices GMP.
- Creating and improving the system specifications and SOPs for the systems.
- Trainings impart to users and peers on systems.
- Supporting software life cycle efforts.
- Contributing to continuous improvement to systems.
- Keeping the Documentation, testing, commissioning and validation support following GDP.
- Providing the support throughout the project implementation.
- Performing administrative, upgrades and maintenance assignments.
- Supervision of consultants and contractors.
- Ability to manage medium complex projects on his/her own.
- Suggestions for design improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required
- 08-10 years relevant experience required.
- Breadth of professional field and industry knowledge.
- Ability to integrate critical information and champion advanced strategies/concepts through the organization.
- Drives development of advanced technologies, principles and processes.
- Provides direct or supervision to a group of employees, assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
- Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance management and recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Interacts with internal and/or external clients and customers to negotiate and interpret information on projects and unit operations.
- May consult with senior management.
- Occasional business travel required, Valid driver’s license and passport, Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed
Best Of Luck!